Wednesday, May 30, 2012

An Introduction

School is out, my friends, and that means crafting! All day long. It's wonderful. Currently, the projects in the works are the ones that I am doing for 4H this year, and one of the projects I am enrolled in happens to be wearable sewing. (yay!) For those unaware of this 4H project, it means that I need to make an outfit(s) to fit into one (or more) of several catagories (casual, dress up, etc.), and I chose casual. And, in the spirit of trying new things, I realized that I have never never ever made a pair of pants before. And so, with that knowledge in mind, I am embarking on an adventure. Would you like to come with me? I am making a pair of jeans, and here I will share all that I learn, as well as the process! I am calling it 'Jeans: an Anatomy.' We will see what happens! (I am excited) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment