Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Home Stretch

Good news, bad news.

Good news is, I am on my way home from an amazing holiday, in which I was able to spend some much wanted time with my cousins! (including the soon colledge bound one. That I will miss dearly.)

Bad news is that I am coming home to an extreme frenzy of work to be done for my 4H projects. To do: finish the jeans and blouse, complete all workbook pages and records, get my photos printed, bet some blueberries- lots of 'em, figure out how to finish the rug, go searching for the already gifted quilt, t up the loose ends on an embroidery project, figure out what needs to be framed and frame it, oh and not explode.

Needless to say, I will not be leaving the sanctity of my work whirlwind until it is finished. After that, however, I have a hopefully helpful tutorial for sewing the fly on jeans!

But... until then...

help
me

No comments:

Post a Comment