Sunday, July 24, 2011

lemonade

So... I have a confession. I may or may not be addicted to lemonade... ok, I am. I 'restock' my fridge every so often with this stuff, and when I do, I cant get enough!
The recipe is actually very simple:
- one and a half cups lemon juice (pulp should be left in)
- eight cups water
- one and three-fourths cups sugar
Boil sugar and one cup of the water until sugar is completely dissolved. Let it cool till room temperature, then chill in the fridge. Mix with the remaining water and lemon juice. (recipe uploaded by 'Jo' on allrecipes.com)

I like to add a bit less sugar, as I like my lemonade tart. But that is up to you.
I also like to store that in mason jars... but that's probably just a me thing. (people tend to think you're crazy when you drink lemonade out of a mason jar at lunch... )


Squeeze seems to like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment